Information for Parents
Letter to Parents - Staffing Update from September 2021
School Update - Letter to Parents 29th January 2021
Emotional Wellbeing Apps for Children
A Message from the CEO of Watergrove Trust
Support for dealing with Mental Health and Anxiety
Specialist support for children who may need it.
A Guide to Live Streaming & Tik Tok
Many children enjoy live streaming platforms. Below is some information on what you can do to keep your children safe.
NHS England's communications regarding this year’s National Nasal Flu programme which you may find of interest.
Included in the information leaflet is details about why the programme takes place in schools and the benefits of fully engaging with the immunisations.
Everyone needs a bit of help sometimes
Many parents need help friendship, advice or support during those early years when children are young.
There is no rulebook for raising a family and sometimes it can seem overwhelming, particularly if your family is going through difficult times.
But if you can get the support you need when you need it, then day-to-day family life and your children’s can be so much brighter.
Group Support for Families
- This informal group session to support families who may be experiencing
- Behavioural difficulties with their child
- Have a child who is undergoing assessment for ASC or may have a diagnosis, have a disability or additional needs
- Come along, make new friends and share your experiences.
- All sessions are supported by our experienced parent volunteers.